Thursday, August 25, 2011

About Me


My name is Ashlyn Newsome and I was born and raised in Myrtle Beach, SC. I have three younger siblings, Chandler who is 16, Tanner who is 6, and Delanie who is 5. I love attending Clemson University, although I do miss high-school for only two reasons: cheerleading and soccer. I am now a Sophomore and this will be my second year as a member of Zeta Tau Alpha sorority. It has become a big part of my life and I am so glad that I made the decision to join because I have made so many wonderful friends. Being from Myrtle Beach, one of my favorite things to do is go to the beach. My favorite animals are dolphins, in fact I'm borderline obsessed. I swam with them my freshman year of high-school and it remains to be one of my favorite things that I have gotten to experience. I love laughing and can't go a day without watching my favorite show Chelsea Lately (for those of you who don't know what this is, it's Chelsea Handler's show and she is a comedian). I am looking forward to what this year is going to bring me and also to reading what all my classmates have to say in their blogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment